Search for the very best event space to hire with our free of charge venue search service.
We have a huge range of venues available across the UK and worldwide, from small unique venues to large convention centres.
Here’s how our venue search works:
- Step 1 – Provide us with your venue hire requirements – Please include as much information as possible on attendees, budget, location, dates and timings. You can call us, send us an email or complete our online enquiry form.
- Step 2 – The search begins – Once we have your venue hire summary, we’ll begin our search and will have some venue options back to you within the agreed time frame (in as little as an hour for last-minute event requests). We have a database of 33,000 venues in the UK alone, combined with an experienced team of venue finders and a wealth of experience.
- Step 3 – Once we’ve secured the availability, we will send you a link to a proposal containing a list of all the venues that best match your brief.
- Step 4 – Browse through our proposal of venue ideas and quotations. We’ll include all the pricing, images, event space information, location details, maps, videos and more! When you’re ready, share your feedback, request any additional information you need, set up site visits (we arrange these on your behalf).
- Step 5 – Make your booking! It’s as simple as that; we’re here to take all the hard work out of the whole process for you. On confirmation, we’ll introduce you to a dedicated consultant at the venue who will look after you in the run-up to the event and on the day.
Our service is fast, completely free of charge, and our friendly team will be happy to advise you on the most appropriate venue options available for your event. Our proposals come with no obligation to book, if you don’t feel the venues are suitable, we can either add some more options or you are free to end the search. All we do ask is that you use our service fairly, we only make money if you book with us, we make nothing for just doing research on your behalf.