The Venue Team provide an experienced, friendly venue finding & booking service, designed around matching our customer’s brief to the perfect venue.
Founded in 2003 and with a wealth of experience in the team, we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of venues and hotels that are perfect for corporate events, not just here in the UK but worldwide.
We work with all the large international brands but also the quirky, unique, or smaller-sized independent venues.
You can use our service without any tie-ins or contracts, so you can depend on us to be impartial, thorough and dedicated in securing you the venue that’s right for you, whilst delivering cost savings and value for money. We want you to enjoy using our service and keep using us!
There’s no charge to use our venue search service and we can have venue options with you in no time, so why wait?!
Our specialist team of venue finding consultants will always work hard to find you the right venue, in the right location, at the right price.
Our venue sourcing service includes:
- FREE VENUE FINDING for all corporate events – our service costs you nothing.
- EVENT ACCOMMODATION – we’ll create a bespoke web page for your delegates or visitors to book their accommodation if required.
- PERSONAL SERVICE – a dedicated consultant supported by a wider venue finding team, always on hand when you need us.
- TIME SAVING – we’ll do all the hard work for you, leaving you free to do other things!
- COST SAVING – we book venues, day in, day out. Our client’s combined buying power results in great savings on venues and accommodation.
- FAST TURNAROUND – professional proposals on your desk when you need them.
- FREE EVENT PLANNERS TOOL – view your enquiries, bookings and event spend online, all on your own personalised dashboard.
- BOOKING DATA – if you book events or accommodation on a regular basis we can report on your spends, patterns and opportunities to make savings.
How the venue finding service works:
We’ll take a detailed brief from you, agree on a convenient response time and assign you your own personal venue finder.
Then we carry out a detailed venue and availability search and put together a proposal for your event, including full costings, images, transport links and all the information you need to compare your options on a like-for-like basis. If you already have some venues in mind, that’s no problem, just let us know and we’ll include them in your proposal.
Your consultant will be on hand to discuss the proposed venues, gather additional information you may require and arrange site visits for you if required. Where we can, we’ll even try to accompany you if you wish.
Once you’re ready to go ahead with one of the options we’ve provided, just let us know and then we place you in the hands of a dedicated contact on-site at the venue to put all the final touches to your event.
We’ll keep you up-to-date throughout the whole process and are always available if you need us.
You can use our service for one venue booking a year, or one every day; our service is completely flexible. All we ask is that you use our service fairly.
If you have an ongoing requirement for our services, we would be happy to meet with you to discuss how we can tailor-make what we do to meet your needs.
- Event Management – pre-event planning and onsite Event Manager available
- Full AV and production
- Team building, evening entertainment and theming
- Virtual and hybrid events
- Event tech including in event apps and voting/polling options