Call or email us, or click on the make an enquiry button on the home page and complete one of our online forms. We’ll call you within the hour to discuss your requirements.
Once you’ve booked your venue and your event has taken place, we’ll earn a commission from the venue. Industry-standard is around 8% of the total booking. The rates are not affected as usually a venue’s commission budget comes from their marketing ‘pot’. We never markup rates, nor do we prioritise venues according to the commission rate offered, we will always put forward the best options based on your brief.
If you’re looking to enhance your service, we also offer a number of paid for services that you may chose to add on – please see our additional services page for details.
- Free venue finding service
- Experienced venue sourcing company established in 2003
- Cost savings as we can harness the buying power of all our clients spend combined
- One call solution for all meeting and venue requirements – if you have a series of events/locations we can put together a whole programme for you. If you need a venue for a one-off event, that’s fine too.
- Agreed response times for each enquiry – you set the deadlines
- Minimum of three venue options provided for each enquiry
- Detailed, online full colour proposals
- Secure client log-in area stores all enquiry and booking details
- Because we book venues continuously, we have a strong awareness of market rates and conditions
The Venue Team is a small, specialised team of venue finders, who care about our customers and their events. We are committed to gaining a thorough understanding of what you are aiming to achieve from your event and venue. We have a strong focus on personal service will place your account with a dedicated consultant. If we do not meet your requirements, you are under no obligation to use our service. This means that we always give 100% in ensuring that we deliver the service we promise and that our clients are happy with.
We can source venues for any type of corporate event including:
- Awards ceremonies / dinner
- Gala dinners
- Dinner dances
- Product launches
- Company fun days
- Team building events
- Exhibitions – large and small
- Christmas parties
- and many more
Please note – we only source venues for corporate events, not for private functions such as weddings, birthdays etc.
We source all kinds of venues that are suitable for corporate events, including hotels and conference centres, restaurants and bars, exhibition centres, art galleries, and many more. We can also source a range of unusual / unique venues, such as tourist attractions and sports stadiums.
Please note – we are unable to propose public venues such as halls, community centres, leisure centres or church/school halls.
Our wealth of experience and market knowledge has helped our business grow year on year. We are a small, specialised and honest company who value your needs. You set the agenda and we keep in regular contact, from the proposal to the confirmation stages of the booking. We consult with and involve you in all aspects of the venue find. We’re confident that this tailor made approach will ensure you’ll want to keep using us time and time again.
We can find you a venue for tomorrow, next week or next year. Our team are committed to providing an excellent service that meets your high standards, however quick the turnaround needs to be, just let us know as time of enquiry.
Absolutely. Simply let us know where you would like to visit, what you’d like to achieve out of your show round and the dates that you’re available. We’ll arrange the rest, and follow up on anything you need after the visit. Where we can, we’ll also try to accompany you.
Our experience within the market allows us to negotiate competitive rates on your behalf. We place hundreds of events each year within venues, so we have a good understanding of the rates we should be achieving at various venues and on certain dates. Our buying power also means we can pass any savings on to you. On each proposal we will clearly identify the rates that we have negotiated for you, and how much we are saving in pounds and as a percentage.
Yes, we work closely with an AV supplier partner who we are happy to recommend, they are often able to provide more competitive quotes than the venue’s own/in house teams. We have several partnerships with a whole range of team build and entertainment suppliers too.
So that we can continue to offer a free of charge service and keep delivering high quality venue finds, we ask that you use our service fairly and abide by the following terms:
- By appointing us to carry out a venue find, please leave it with us and refrain from contacting any venues or other agencies whilst we are searching. We are happy to contact any venues you would like to try, just let us know at enquiry stage. We will place all the venues on provisional hold on your behalf to ensure that you do not lose the space to anyone else. It can become very complicated and confusing for all concerned if we are all contacting the same venues and trying to provisionally hold space for the same event, so please leave it with us until your agreed response time. When multiple contacts contact the same venues, it also weakens negotiation power and adds to the venue’s workload unnecessarily.
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking, please advise us and we will make the necessary arrangements. We will then put you in touch with a dedicated contact at the venue who you can liaise with directly if you wish.
- Should you wish to confirm directly with a venue that was proposed by us, or by any other means which would result in The Venue Team’s loss of commission, we reserve the right to invoice you (the client) for the total anticipated loss of earnings based on the commissionable value of the enquiry.
Please remember that by engaging our services to search for venues, you are under no obligation to go ahead with any of our proposed venues. All we ask is that if you do like one of them, and you decide to hold your event there, then you confirm the booking through us.