An exquisite hotel and restaurant situated in the town of Thornbury, near Bristol. The castle dates back to the 1500s and encompasses everything of that era, with elements of the modern-day throughout. The venue really will give that wow factor for any event.
From the unique meeting spaces to the traditional bed chambers, you can experience all things Tudor from the moment you step through the doors of the castle.
Thornbury castle has two meeting spaces that can work for up to 120 guests. Choose from either the Tudor Hall with its grand fireplace for bigger events or the Baron Sitting Room, perfect for dinners and looks out onto the charming courtyard.
- 16 th century castle with Tudor architecture
- Maximum capacity of 120 for a drink’s reception
- Natural daylight in both event spaces
- Plenty of outdoor space for team building
- 30 minutes from Bristol City Centre